July 27th, 2010
It's finally here – Cup Match Week! Make the most of it, it's the biggest holiday of the year – especially, those of you who have a four-day weekend (sadly, I am not one of you people).. Don't despair, there is still lots going on after Cup Match is over:
- On Saturday, July 31st at the Fairmont Southampton, Extreme Entertainment will present Extreme Comedy Jam featuring international comedians Steve Brown, Tiffany Haddish and Nema Williams and music by Jugglin Jason. Doors open at 8pm with showtime at 9pm. Tickets are $60 with VIP at $85. VIP tickets include table seating up close and personal with the comedians, personalised autographs by comedians, and complementary champagne. Special group rates are available at email@example.com. Tickets are sold online at www.bdatix.com, 27th Century, and Shannons, Washington Mall. Here's the flyer.
- Bermuda Civic Ballet Summer School and visiting artists present Summer Selections 2010, a selection of modern and classical dance, Friday and Saturday, August 6th and 7th at 8pm at City Hall Theatre. Tickets are $40 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Here's the poster.
- 3rd Annual Young Adult Summit: Purpose Redesigned presented by Young Adult Ministries will be taking place at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess on August 6th and 7th. The Young Adult Summit is a weekend especially designed to engage young adults in opportunities for worship, spiritual growth, ministry, fellowship, and fun. Here's the poster with details or see www.sdayouthbermuda.com.
- The Pink Party is back! The annual summer beach party will take place at Snorkel Park Beach on Saturday, August 7th (**UPDATE** this has now been moved to August 14th) from 10pm until 3am. There will also be a Water Taxi service all night long aboard the new Uber Vida entertainment yacht. Advance tickets are $30 and available from www.bdatix.com, iStore and Fabulous Fashions. Here's the flyer.
- This will be of particular interest to any of you from St. Georges – there is a new Facebook Page dedicated to getting dialogue going on how to revitalize the town. To get involved, check out their Page here – http://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Georges-BERMUDA-Revitalize/116161398427977.
Bermuda Hockey Federation Wine-Tasting Series – July 28th
Cheeky Tiki Luau Party - July 28th
Soca Fete– July 28th
5th Annual Beachfest Emancipation Celebration – July 29th
CUP MATCH – July 29thto August 1st
Cruise for a Cure - July 30th
Extreme Comedy Jam - July 31st
Bermuda Civic Ballet Summer Selections 2010 – August 6th to 7th
3rd Annual Young Adult Summit: Purpose Redesigned – August 6th to 7th
Movie Raftup at Paradise Lakes – August 7th
Showoff Magazine L'Oreal Makeovers – August 7th
Moonlight Movie Series (2012) – August 7th
The Pink Party - August 14th
Hamilton Princess History Tour - August 14th
Mambo Nights "Latin Beats: The Evolution of Mambo" - August 11th to 17
Famous for Fifteen Minutes – August 12th to 21st
Bermuda Hockey Federation Wine-Tasting Series - September 30th
Bermuda Music Festival 2010 – September 30th to October 2nd
SheROX Bermuda Triathalon - November 14th
Bermuda Hockey Federation Wine-Tasting Series - December 2nd
Have a Happy and Safe Cup Match everyone!