December 16th, 2010
Wow, Thursday already – I for one am ready for the weekend!
- The Spa at Elbow Beach are having a Holiday Open House tonight from 6.30pm and will include a spa tour, 20% off all retail purchases, 15% off all treatment bookings, treatment demonstrations, 5-minute mini treatments, Spa refreshments and a holiday raffle. You can RSVP by calling 239-8900 or emailing email@example.com.
- In my eyes, there aren’t many things in life that are better than cake, so you can only imagine how excited I get about FREE cake! Bacardi are running a series of in-store rum cake tastings and will be giving away a free Bacardi Rum Cake kit with every purchase of one-litre Bacardi Gold Rum during this promotion. The schedule is as follows: tonight at Miles Market between 4pm and 6pm; Friday, December 17th at Supermart between 4pm and 6pm; Saturday, December 18th, at Heron Bay MarketPlace between 10am and 12 noon, at Hamilton Marketplace between 1.30pm and 3.30pm at White & Sons Warwick between 12 noon and 2pm, at Harrington Hundreds between 2.30pm and 4.30pm, at Intermezzo Liquor Store between 5pm and 7pm, at Shelly Bay Marketplace between 6.30pm and 8.30pm and Lindo’s Family Foods Warwick between 4pm and 6pm. Here's the flyer!
- Another dining option for Christmas Day - Beau Rivage at Newstead are offering Christmas lunch (from 11.30am until 2.30pm at a cost of $45 per person) and dinner (from 6.30pm until 9.30pm at a cost of $72 per person) with live music from Tony Bari. Here's the flyer!
- A few of you have been complaining that there is nothing to do between Christmas and New Year – luckily, VIP Promotions and Smooth have come to the rescue with Neon Nights at Ferrari Bar at LV's on Monday, December 27th from 10pm. Remember, this is NOT schoolnight shenanigans as the Tuesday is a holiday. Entertainment will be by Jugglin J, Imega and DJ Mannie Fresh and dress code is, unsurprisingly, neon colours. Admission is $15 before midnight or $25 after. Here's the flyer!
- Aaaand just when I thought I had everything listed for NYE, I find out about another SEVEN parties! Is there much more than usual going on this year or am I just more aware of it? Anyway, Moon Nightclub and Lounge is hosting their First New Year’s Eve Blast in a Sophisticated Space setting with DJ Choice and his audio/visual show playing the best dance music from the past decade (2000-2010), leaving the old and embracing the new. Some other highlights of this evening will include New Year’s Champagne Toast, Dessert Buffet, Raffle, gift travel voucher before 10.30pm, 2011 Photo Station, Astro Naughty Shooter Girls, Space Dancers and, best of all, $1000 filled in balloons will be dropped at midnight. Boarding Passes are $45 and available from iStore, Sound Stage and Moon itself. Here's the flyer!
- VIP Promotions presents Deuces 2010: Black and White Affair New Year's Eve Extravaganza at The Cellar, Fairmont Southampton. This event will be hosted by Lea Lorraine from Bad Girls’ Club – Miami on Friday, December 31st from 10pm. Entertainment will be by Mikey B and DJ Kaos and will also include a champagne toast at midnight, free party cups, go-go dancers, hot hors d'oeuvres, bottle service if needed and complimentary Belvedere or Hennessy cocktails until 11pm. Dress code is semi-formal black and white, ladies must be over 21 and gents must be over 25. Tickets are $70 in advance (more on the door) and can be purchased by calling 536-1999 or 331-2771. Here's the flyer !
- Kappa Alpha Psi’s New Years Eve Celebration & Doc’s 50th B-day Bash will take place at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Gazebo Lounge. You have two different options for this event. The party itself begins at 10.30pm and tickets are $40 in advance or $50 on the door. To also include a four-course dinner at 8.30pm will cost $100 per person (includes dinner and party). Special room rates are available with proof of a dinner or party ticket. Tickets are available from 27th Century Boutique, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 333-1843 and all proceeds will go towards the Kappa Classic Youth Football Tournament 2011. Here's the flyer!
- Lastly, Cambridge Beaches invite you to celebrate the New Year at Tamarisk. This evening will include two cocktails at reception from 7pm until 8pm, six-course dinner from 8pm, champagne toast at midnight, tea/coffee plus all gratuitites and dancing to their five-piece band, Pulse. The cost is $200 per person, dress code is elegant and Cambridge Club members receive a 15% discount. Reservations are essential, contact email@example.com. Here’s the flyer!
- There are also some NYE parties at Latin, Cafe 4 and Pier 6 – just waiting on full details for these and then I'll let you lot know (if you're very good).
- The Fairmont Southampton and Bacardi International have announced the dates for the Second Annual Bacardi National Par-3 Championship. This two-day, 36-hole championship golf tournament will be played at The Fairmont Southampton on Saturday, March 26th and Sunday, March 27th, with a Pro-Am played on Friday, March 25th. This tournament is open to both amateur and professional golfers and is sanctioned by the Bermuda Golf Association (BGA) and the Professional Golfers’ Association of Bermuda (BPGA) and benefits the Bermuda Red Cross. Here's the full press release!
- To help us make the most of our pennies, Fresco’s Group have announced their new Dine by 3 Gift Card promotion which gives you three dinners, each with three courses at Fresco's Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar, Silk Thai Cuisine or 64° Bar & Grill for $99, excluding grats. Here's the flyer!
Click on the event name to be taken to the original post with full details. No link means that the details are in this current post:
Bermuda.com 12 Days of Christmas - November 30th to December 27th
Teddy Bear Tea - December 4th to 24th
BMDS Pantomime: The Firebird - December 9th to 18th
Bacardi Rum Cake Promotion – December 15th to 18th
White Christmas: A Holiday Salsa Celebration - December 16th
The Spa at Elbow Beach Holiday Open House – December 16th
The Nutcracker Holiday Spectacular - December 18th
Samadhi Spa Open House - December 22nd
Christmas Brunch at Windows on the Sound - December 25th
Sumptuous Christmas Day Brunch at Hamilton Princess - December 25th
Traditional Gala Buffet at Hamilton Princess - December 25th
Christmas Dinner at Waterlot Inn - December 25th
Christmas Dinner at Bacci - December 25th
Gourmet Christmas Dinner at the Newport Room - December 25th
Christmas Day Lunch or Dinner at Beau Rivage – December 25th
Neon Nights at Ferrari Bar at LV's - December 27th
Caledonian Society of Bermuda Hogmanay NYE Ball - December 31st
Mid-Ocean Amphitheatre Buffet Dinner/Dance - December 31st
Five Course Dinner and Dancing at Waterlot Inn - December 31st
Ultimate New Year’s Dinner at the Newport Room - December 31st
Chocolate Extravaganza in Jasmine Lounge - December 31st
Spectacular Six Course Dinner at Harley’s Restaurant - December 31st
New Year’s Eve at Lido - December 31st
New Year’s Eve Buffet at the Golf Club, Tucker's Point - December 31st
The Point NYE Dinner and Afterparty at Tucker's Point - December 31st
NYE Party & Dancing at Tucker's Point - December 31st
The Reefs New Year's Eve Celebration - December 31st
Beau Rivage NYE Gala Dinner - December 31st
Moon Nightclub and Lounge New Year’s Eve Blast – December 31st
Deuces 2010: Black and White Affair at The Cellar – December 31st
Kappa Alpha Psi’s New Years Eve Celebration & Doc’s 50th B-day Bash – December 31st
Cambridge Beaches NYE at Tamarisk – December 31st
Brunch at Harley’s Restaurant - January 1st
Brunch at Windows on the Sound - January 1st
Alonzo Bodden One-Man Show Double Threat Comedy Show - January 12th
Just for Laughs Bermuda - January 13th to 15th
Weekend Film Series – January 16th
Chewstick Seminar II: How to Protect your Hit Song - January 16th
Bermuda Festival of the Performing Arts - January 18th to March 4th
Weekend Film Series – February 20th
Chewstick Seminar III: Songwriting Workshop - February 20th
BMDS Fawlty Towers - February 28th to March 12th
Second Annual Bacardi National Par-3 Championship – March 25th to 27th